You are here
Home > Cricket > BBL > [13 jan] PRS vs SYS 2019 Match Prediction 100% Astrology | Scorchers vs Sixers Winning Chances

[13 jan] PRS vs SYS 2019 Match Prediction 100% Astrology | Scorchers vs Sixers Winning Chances

PRS vs SYS 2019 Match Prediction
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340

13 January PRS vs SYS 2019 Match Prediction 100% Astrology | Scorchers vs Sixers Winning Chances, Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers who will win 30th match winning percentage, toss Bhavishyavani.

13 Jan PRS vs SYS 2019 Match prediction 100%

Guys, in the 30th match of the Big Bash League team Perth Scorchers and the Sydney Sixers, will be facing each other for the second time in this league. The match is likely to be started from the 4:05 PM according to the local standard time and other timings are 10:35 AM GMT. The venue decided for the match is Perth Stadium, Perth which is a home ground for team Scorchers and they will use this as an advantage. Today we are here providing you with 13 January PRS vs SYS 2019 Match prediction 100% report of KFC Big Bash League 30th match. of this particular match for all those who are looking for this match result and who will be the winner.

Both the teams are doing well in the league and it will be interesting to watch this match. Here you will get all the related information regarding to the prediction of the 30th match of the BBL.

  • League:- KFC Big Bash League 2019
  • Date:- 13th January 2019.
  • Teams:- Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers (PRS vs SYS)
  • Time:- 10:35 PM (GMT) 4:05 PM (Local)
  • Venue:- Perth Stadium, Perth

Scorchers vs Sixers 2019 Winning Chances | BBL 30th Match

If we have a look on the stats of the previous matches we can tell you that there are total 13 matches played till now and out of them, Sydney Sixers are able to win the 4 matches while all the 9 matches are won by the team Perth. So, according to the records. If we predict the result then we can say that the team Perth Scorchers are able to win the match as they are winning more matches in head to head comparison and they are holding the title 2 times of Big bash Winner while team Sixers are able to do this one time only have more chances of winning the match.Today, Perth Scorchers are on the way of Sydney Sixers, this match will go so exciting. In their previous match, Sydney Sixers won the match by 17 runs against Scorchers at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. So if you want to know Scorchers vs Sixers 2019 Winning Chances of 30th BBL match then you should read this whole article.

This is the great chance for the team Sydney Sixers to win the match and to take revenge against this team. Get ready to enjoy our match prediction for this particular match.

Perth Scorchers | PRS vs SYS 100% Prediction

Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh (c), David Willey, Michael Klinger, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Usman Qadir, William Bosisto, Cameron Bancroft, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis (wk), Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie

Sydney Sixers – PRS vs SYS Sure Prediction

Moises Henriques (c), Steve OKeefe, James Vince, Peter Nevill (wk), Nathan Lyon, Sean Abbott, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Mickey Edwards, Greg West, Henry Thornton, Lloyd Pope, Daniel Fallins, Josh Philippe, Jack Edwards, Justin Avendano, Ben Manenti

So guys bookmark our website for further related information and do share it with friends and cricket fans whom you want don’t miss any update on this series. so, guys, that’s all for this article visit our website for further information.

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 8077764340 [100% Sure Predictions]


PRS vs SYS 2019 Match Prediction
PRS vs SYS 2019 Match Prediction

BBL 2019 Prediction :- According to our experts, PRS have 60% winning chances. On the other hand, Sixers have 40% winning chances.

SYS vs PRS 30th Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today

In their last match, Scorhcers’ innings was very similar t that of Sixers, Both lost early wickets and had a partnership for the 4th wicket but the difference was Silk an dHughes almost batted through the innings, while Turner and Cartwright got out. Steve OKeefe became the player of the match.

For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340

Leave a Reply

Top