You are here
Home > Cricket > BBL > 21 Dec SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction | BBL 2018 Astrology 100% Winner

21 Dec SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction | BBL 2018 Astrology 100% Winner

SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340

21 Dec SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction | BBL 2018 Astrology 100% Winner, KFC Big Bash League 8 Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars 100% Bhavishyavani, BBL t20 winning percentage, BBL MLS vs SYT astrology.

21 Dec SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction

Today is the 3rd match of KFC T20 Big Bash League season 8 between two strong competitors. Sydeny Thunder vs Melbourne Stars are two teams who will play 3rd BBL match at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne. In this season, it is second time when bbl match is going to held at same ground. Two matches already completed between top teams of Big Bash and results are updated in point table. Get ready to know our 21 Dec SYT vs MLS match Prediction winning report of today’s BBL match. The match will start at 8:15 am (GMT), 7:15 pm (Local), 1:45 pm (IST). So friends here are some basic information regarding this BBL match.

  • League: KFC T20 Big Bash League (BBL 2018-19).
  • Date: 21 December 2018.
  • Teams: Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars.
  • Time: 8:15 am (GMT) 1:45 pm (IST).
  • Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne.

Big Bash 3rd Match Astrology 100%

There are many key players in Thunders like, Shane Watson, Chris Jordan, Jason Sangha, Jos Buttler, Joe Root and more. The opponent team Melbourne Stars also has some like, Dwayne Bravo, Glenn Maxwell, Evan Gulbis, Scott Boland, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, etc. So you should read our 21st December Big Bash 3rd match Astrology 100% Prediction result.

SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction
SYT vs MLS 3rd Big Bash Match Prediction

If we talk about last season of BBL, then we can say that Sydney Thunders was over on Stars. When they face each other in the last season, SYT won the match by 7 wickets and 23 balls remaining. In that match, SYT won toss and chose to field first against stars with their strategy. 6 wickets of Melbourne Stars were taken by SYT in the first inning and they made only 149 runs in 20 overs. We are here to provide SYT vs MSL 3rd Match Astrology Two batsmen of MLS performed good in that inning (PSP Handscomb and SE Gotch).

SYT vs MLS Who Will Win ? Live

  • Sydney Thunder
    63% 12 / 19
  • Melbourne Stars
    36% 7 / 19

BBL 2018 Melbourne vs Sydney Thunder Who Will Win

In the above of this heading we provide you the voting poll in which public give votes to their winning team. So you can decide which team have more fans or winning chances. In their previous match, CJ Green took 2 wickets while others only 1-1. In the second inning, First three batsmen of Sydney Thunder each made above 40 runs. Shane Watson needed 1 more run to win the match, but they won the match by six wickets. So he just become man of the match. L Bowe from Melbourne Stars took 1 wicket. So here you can check our BBL 2018 Who Will Win Melbourne Stars vs Syndey Thunder match prediction report.

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 8077764340 [100% Sure Predictions]


BBL toss Prediction: We have a estimation that Melbourne Stars have 4% more toss winning chances than Sydney Thunder.
BBL Match Prediction: According to our experts,s Sydney Thunders have 65% winning chances while, Melbourne Stars have 35% match winning chances.
BBL 3rd Match Astrology
BBL 3rd Match Astrology

Melbourne Stars Squad List | MLS vs SYT 100% Prediction

Dwayne Bravo, Jackson Coleman, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Michael Beer, Evan Gulbis, Peter Handscomb, Scott Boland, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Seb Gotch, Marcus Stoinis, Ben Dunk, Matthew Parkinson, Travis Dean, Liam Bowe, Jonathan Merlo, Sandeep Lamichhane.

Sydney Thunder Squad List | SYT vs MLS BBL Bhavishyavani

Shane Watson, Jos Buttler, Callum Ferguson, Usman Khawaja, Chris Jordan, Roe Root, Pat Cummins, Gurinder Sandhu, Kurtis Patterson, Fawad Ahmed, Anton Devchich, Jay Lenton, Liam Hatcher, Chris Green, Ryan Gibson, Jason Sangha, Daniel Samsn, Arjun air, Nathan McAndrew.

For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340
Top