You are here
Home > Cricket > BBL > ***Prediction MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction – BBL 29th Astrology Winning Chances

***Prediction MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction – BBL 29th Astrology Winning Chances

MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 7895626920, 8077764340

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 7895626920 [100% Sure Predictions]


Prediction MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction – BBL 29th Astrology Winning Chances, Big Bash League, Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat 100% toss winner, Who Will Win Today.

MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction

On this 13th January 2019, Melbourne Renegades are going to face off Brisbane Heat at Geelong Cricket ground, Geelong. As we all know that the finale of BBL is not so far from us. Many matches are finished, the standing table is also changed enough which shows now the real position of all teams. The remaining matches will decide which team will qualify for playoff match. Today is the 29th match of KFC Big Bash League between MLR vs BRH 2018 match prediction at Geelong ground. So, this post contain the BBL prediction report of today’s match. Today is the 3 matches of bbl, this will be the 2nd one. This match will start at 1:05 pm at noon. Till then read more information regarding today’s bbl match.

  • League – KFC Big Bash League 2019.
  • Teams – Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat. (MLR vs BRH)
  • Date – 13 January 2019.
  • Time – 1:05 PM (IST).
  • Venue – Geelong Cricket Ground, Geelong.

BBL 29th Match Astrology | Renegades vs Heat 100% Winner

Let’s have a look on the current position of both teams. Melbourne Renegades played 7 matches in which they got 4 wins and 3 lost which helps them to achieve 8 points and they got 2nd position in the standing table. On the other hand, Brisbane Heat had 7th position with 2 wins and 4 defeats outing their 6 matches. They only earned 4 points. We are here to release 13 January BBL 29th match astrology report which will give you the estimation of winning team.

BBL 29th Match Astrology
BBL 29th Match Astrology
Melbourne RenegadesBrisbane Heat
Won by 4 wickets (PRS)Lost by  5 wickets (ADS)
Won by 5 wickets (ADS)Lost by 15 runs (HBH)
Lost by 33 runs (SYS)Lost by  5 wickets (SYS)
Lost by 7 wickets (MLS)Won by 5 wickets (PRS)
Lost by 32 runs (ADS)Won by 15 runs (SYT)
Won by 6 wickets (HBH)Lost by 8 wickets (MLR)
Won by 8 wickets (BRH)

In the above, you can see the number of wins and lost of both teams in this season of BBL. In the previous match, Melbourne Renegades won by 8 wickets against Brisbane Heat at Brisbane’s home ground. That match wasn’t lucky for Heat because lost their batsmen in the beginning, so they unable to stand a high target for Renegades. get ready to know 100% winner of MLR vs BRH 2019 Astrology Prediction which helps to know 100% winner.

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 7895626920, 8077764340 [100% Sure Predictions]


BRH vs MLR who will win ? Live

  • Melbounre Renegades
    100% 2 / 2
  • Brisbane Heat
    0% 0 / 2

MLR vs BRH 29th Match Winning Chances

So friends in the above of this heading you can see the voting poll of both teams, you can vote your favorite team and help others to know winner. Now its time to release MLR vs BRH Winning chances of BBL 29th match.

MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction
MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction

BBL Match Prediction :- Melbourne Renegades have 75% chances to win the match, while, Brisbane Heat have 25% winning chances.

Brisbane Heat Squad List

Brendon McCullum, James Pattinson, Chris Lynn, Ben Cutting, Joe Burns, Josh Lalor, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Alex Ross, Matt Renshaw, Marnus Labuschagne, Sam Heazlett, Mitchell Swepson, Brendan Doggett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ma Bryant, Matthew Kuhnemann, Jack Prestwidge.

Melbourne Renegades Squad list 2019

Jake Fraser, Cameron White, Aaron Finch, Jon Holland, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Richardson, Daniel Christian, Tom Cooper, Tim Ludeman, Marchus Harris, Joe Mennie, Cameron Boyce, Jack Wildermuth, Chris Tremain, Andrew Fekete, Beaw Webster, Kelvin Smith, Usman Khan, Sam Harper, Will Sutherland, Zak Evans, Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser.

***Prediction MLR vs BRH 2019 Match Prediction – BBL 29th Astrology Winning Chances
Rate this post
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 7895626920, 8077764340
Top