You are here
Home > Cricket > BBL > 22 Dec 2018 BBL 4th Match SYS vs PRS Winning Chances Astrology Prediction Who Will Win

22 Dec 2018 BBL 4th Match SYS vs PRS Winning Chances Astrology Prediction Who Will Win

SYS vs PRS match Prediction
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340

22 Dec 2018 BBL 4th Match SYS vs PRS Match Winning Chances Astrology Prediction Who Will Win 100% Guarantee, Big Bash League t20 Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers match prediction report, BBL bhavishyavani 2018-19, Big Bash 4th mach winning percentage.

BBL 4th Match SYS vs PRS Winning Chances

Today is the 4th day of KFC T20 Big Bash League 2018-19 season 8 which is here with another exciting match between Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers. The match will be held at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney which is also the home ground of SYS. There are many fans of t20 cricket who want to know BBL 4th Match winning chances. Big Bash league is on its top and every cricket fan is enjoying these t20 matches. Sydney Sixers and Perth Scorchers are great performer teams of Big Bash 2018. This is the first match for Sixers but Perth Scorchers are here 2nd time in this season. Let’s have a look in the basic information of the match.

  • League:- Big Bash League 2018-19 (BBL 8).
  • Date:- 22 December 2018.
  • Teams:- Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers (SYS vs PRS)
  • Time:- 4:30 (GMT) 10:00 AM (IST).
  • Venue:- Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney.
BBL 4th Match winning chances
BBL 4th Match winning chances

22 Dec 2018 SYS vs PRS Match Astrology Prediction

Sydney Sixers who have many well known players in their squad like, Jos Philippe, Jack Edwards, Steve OKeefe, Peter Nevill, Moises Henriques and more. On the other hand, Perth Scorchers have Mitchell Marsh, Shaun Marsh, David Willey, Usman Qadir, Andrew Tye and more. Both teams are ready to face off each other in 4th match of Big Bash League. With the help of this article you can easily guess 22 Dec SYS vs PRS match astrology Prediction report. Sydney Sixers was on the 5th position and unable to join playoff matches due to low points. While, Perth Scorchers was on the top of standing table.

Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers 100% Match Prediction

Last year both teams performed awesome, so let’s compare there wins and defeats of match and toss of last season.

No.Sydney SixersPerth Scorhcers
TossMatchTossMatch
1LostLostWonWon
2LostLostLostWon
3WonLostWonWon
4LostLostWonWon
5LostLostWonLost
6LostLostWonWon
7WonWonLostLost
8WonWonWonWon
9WonWonWonWon
10WonWonWonWon

In the above table you can see that, In the last season, Sydney Sixers struggled so much to survive in the game. They achieved 5 toss wins and 4 match wins outing 10 matches, Their opponent Perth Scorchers was very lucky last time. They won 8 toss outing 10 and 8 matches of 10. That was insane or we can say that they had strongest team of BBL in that season. Perth Scorchers started this season with a defeat against Renegades. Now they will aware about competition and will try to push on Sixers with their batsmen. Hopefully, SYS bowlers may take enough wickets to decrease PRS’s runs machines. Get ready to enjoy our Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers 4th Match Prediction.

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 8077764340 [100% Sure Predictions]


SYS vs PRS match Prediction
SYS vs PRS match Prediction

PRS vs SYS BBL 4th Match Who Wil Win

SYS vs PRS Who Will Win ? Live

  • Sydney Sixers
    44% 4 / 9
  • Perth Scorchers
    55% 5 / 9

Here we provide you the public voting poll which helps you to vote for your idea about the BBL winner. As like you many BBL fans gave votes in this poll and the team who will achieve highest votes will have more winning chances today. We will also provide toss of PRS vs SYS 4th match who will win BBL 2018-19.

SYS vs PRS Match Prediction

Today is the 4th match of BBL between SYS vs PRS at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. This is the home ground of Sixers So, they have advantage of their home match. Perth Scorchers have to face some difficulties on pitch but hope they will add 2 points today in their standings by winning the match. Check out our SYS vs PRS match prediction 100% winning report.

Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers who will win 22 Dec
Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers who will win 22 Dec
BBL 2018 All Match Prediction :- According to our expert’s Perth Scorchers have 59% match winning chances, while, Sydney Sixers have 41% winning chances.
Sydney Sixers Squad List | PRS vs SYS Match Winning Percentage

Justin Avendano, Jack Edwardsm Josh Philippe, Daniel Falluns, Lloyd Pope, Henry Thornton, Greg West, Mickey Edwards, Ben Dwarshuis, Tom Curran, Jordan Silk, Daniel Hughes, Sean Abbott, Nathan Lyon, Peter Nevill, Steve Okeefe, Joe Denly, Moises Henriques.

Perth Scorchers Squad 2018-19 | Big Bash 4th match Astrology

Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Joel Paris, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Sam Whiteman, Hilton Cartwright, Andrew Tye, Cameron Green, josh Inglis, Jhye Richardson, Usman, Qadir, Michael Klinger, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter- Nile, Cameron Bancroft.

For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340
Top