You are here
Home > Cricket > BBL > {SYT vs ADS} 13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology, 100% Prediction 2019 | BBL 28th Winner

{SYT vs ADS} 13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology, 100% Prediction 2019 | BBL 28th Winner

13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 7895626920, 8077764340

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 7895626920 [100% Sure Predictions]


{SYT vs ADS} 13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology, 100% Prediction 2019 | BBL 28th Winner, Who Will Win Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder match bhavishyavani report, SYT vs ADS winning chances, Thunder vs Strikers Winning percentage.

13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology

The BBL is on the middle of this season and till now each team has played its one match and many of them are succeeding in their way to the quarter finals. We are today here providing you with the prediction related to the 28th match of the Big Bash League. The match will be played between the Sydney Thunders and the Adelaide Strikers. This is the 2nd match in this season between these two and in the last match, Adelaide Strikers are able to win by 20 runs. So friends here we are going to release 13 January 2019 SYT vs ADS Match Astrology 100% winning report.

The venue decided for the match is Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney and this ground is the home ground for the team Sydney Thunder. So, it is obvious that they would be using this advantage but we like to inform you that the there are many players in the rival team those who also have experience of playing on this ground. If you want to know Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Striker 13 jan astrology winner report then you are on right website. Both the teams are doing well in the league and it will be interesting to watch this match.

13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology
13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology

The match is expected to begin from the 9:15 AM according to the local time and 2:45 PM according to IST and 3:45 AM GMT. Let’s have a look at the basic information of the match.

  • League:- KFC Big Bash League 2018-19
  • Date:- 13th January 2019.
  • Teams:- Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers (THU vs STR)
  • Time:- 3:45 AM (GMT) 9:15 AM, 2:45 PM (IST)
  • Venue:- Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney

Thunder vs Striker 2019 Match Prediction

If we have a look on the stats of the previous matches which are played till now we can see that, out of 10 matches team Adelaide are able to 6 matches where one is left abandoned and rest are in favor of Sydney Thunder. Many of the fans of Big Bash League demand us to post an article on Thunder vs Striker match prediction 2019 which will help them to know sure winner. So, according to the records. If we predict the result then we can say that the team Adelaide Strikers are having more chances of winning the match and they are also the current champion and they will do anything to save this title. And we would like to see that what strategy will Thunder will overcome to win the match. Brisbane have more chances of winning the match. But there is also a possibility that the team Brisbane may have a new strategy for them. Get ready to enjoy our match prediction for this particular match.

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 7895626920, 8077764340 [100% Sure Predictions]


Sydney Thunder XI Squad – SYT vs ADS winning chances

Jos Buttler (wk), Shane Watson (c), Callum Ferguson, Joe Root, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Gurinder Sandhu, Jonathan Cook, Sam Rainbird, Fawad Ahmed, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair

Adelaide Striker XI Squad List 2019 | ADS vs SYT winning percentage

Peter Siddle, Ben Laughlin, Colin Ingram, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Travis Head (c), Alex Carey (wk), Matthew Short, Cameron Valente, Billy Stanlake, Nick Winter, Jake Lehmann, Harry Nielsen, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor, Jake Weatherald , David Grant, Wes Agar, Michael Cormack.

So guys bookmark our website for further related information and do share it with friends and cricket fans whom you want don’t miss any update on this series. so, guys, that’s all for this article visit our website for further information.

Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Striker 13 Jan 2019 | BBL 28th Match Bhavishyavani

In the past match when Thunder faced Strikers at Adelaide’s home ground, they faced a defeat by 20 runs. That match was very hard for Thunder. The ADS keep up with their victory date with the last day of the year. Making it their 6th win in a row on the 31st December. They have been clinical that night in sealing it. Butler struck a few lushly blows, but his partnership with Watson just couldn’t get going like how the Adelaide did in the powerplay. Get ready to know our BBL 28th match bhavishyavani report which helps you to decide who will win SYT vs ADS on this 13 January 2019.

BBL Match Prediction :- According to our experts, Sydney Thunder have 52% winning chances, while, Stirkers have 48% winning chances.

{SYT vs ADS} 13 Jan SYT vs ADS Match Astrology, 100% Prediction 2019 | BBL 28th Winner
5 (100%) 1 vote
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 7895626920, 8077764340

Leave a Reply

Top