You are here
Home > Cricket > {1st T20} IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction | India vs New Zealand Match Astrology

{1st T20} IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction | India vs New Zealand Match Astrology

1st T20 IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction
For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340

{1st T20} IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction | India vs New Zealand Match Astrology, IND vs NZ who will win 1st t20 international match on 6 february 2019. NZ vs IND winning percentage, IND vs NZ match Prediction.

1st T20 IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction

Today is the 1st T20 international match between India vs New Zealand at Westpac Stadium, Wellington. The match will be start at 7:00 AM (GMT), so if you want to watch this match live then you can watch on starsports. In the 5 ODI matches India conqueror 4 wins while New Zealand got 1 only. But this is different format tournament. In this they will play 20 overs. So both teams must play boundaries and take wickets to win the match. Here you can read our 1st T20 IND vs NZ 2019 winner prediction report. Our prediction reports always helps many fans who like to win small amounts on these cricket matches. So if you also want to become a part of them then check out our IND vs NZ Winner Prediction 2019. Here we have some basic information regarding this match.

  • Date – 6 February 2019.
  • Teams – India vs New Zealand.
  • Time – 12:30 PM
  • Venue – Westpac Stadium, Wellington.
  • Tournament format – Twenty20.
India vs New Zealand 6 Feb Match Prediction
India vs New Zealand 6 Feb Match Prediction

India vs New Zealand 6 Feb Match Prediction

India lost one ODI match on last Sunday against NZ by 8 wickets. In that match India performed very poor and unable to made a good target for NZ. India was all out in 30 overs and they made 92 runs only. That was the lowest target of ODIs. So NZ easily chased that target by losing their 2 wickets only. Trent Boult took 5 wickets on that day and became player of the match. So if you are searching for the India vs New Zealand 6 Feb Match Prediction report then you should search your need in our post. MS Dhoni was missing in that match, so team India unable to settle their strategy.

1st T20 IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction
1st T20 IND vs NZ 2019 Winner Prediction

IND vs NZ 1st T20 Match Astrology

After one defeat, MS Dhoni back but Virat Kohli was on rest. India lost their 3 wickets in the first 5 overs. they are unable to cross 100 runs. Rayudu was stable in first few overs and play slowly on the pitch. When he feel comfortable then he start creating the target. India made 252 runs for NZ in 50 overs. In the 2nd Inning, New Zealand lost their 1st opener Colin Munro after playing 19 balls. They had a good start but they lost the match due to loss in wickets.

FOR PREMIUM MATCH PREDICTION CONTACT ON WHATSAPP => 8077764340 [100% Sure Predictions]


Match Prediction:- New Zealand have 55% winning chances while India have 45% winning chances.

6 Feb IND vs NZ Who Will Win 1st T20 Match

So friends, we hope that you all are satisfied with our report and content of this article. If you really like our work then share this post on social websites like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google+ and more. Thanks for visiting here.

For 100% sure Prediction contact on Whatsapp – 8077764340

Leave a Reply

Top